Welcome to the 8th Annual Assistive Technology Exposition!
This year's AT Expo will take place on Wednesday, November 7th 2012 on the campus of Saint Francis University. National and local vendors will be presenting innovative assistive technologies ranging from mobility products and daily living aids to computerized speech and communication software! In addition to the educational healthcare sessions, free flu shots will be available!
What is the AT Expo?
An opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest in assistive technology products and services
- Speak with vendors and watch assistive technology demonstrations
Who Should Attend?
- Persons with disabilities and their families
- Active duty and veteran military and their families
- Advocates for the disabled
- Healthcare professionals
- Students in allied health professions
- Business and healthcare agencies
- Older adults and their caregivers
- Educators and researchers